Monday, November 26, 2007

Black Friday

This year was the first yeat that I truely experienced Black Friday. I camped out at Best Buy from Thursday at 2:30pm to Friday 4:30am. When I say camped out I mean sitting in line for 14 hours with a lot of loud white trash people. I tried to study and sleep at times but I failed at both. I think the last time that I pulled a all-nighter was in high school. I do not feel 100% healthy yet either. BUT, I did save a lot of money. I actually made a little money wheeling and dealing with others in line with me because they wanted some of the items that I got first grabs on.
I would not recommend camping out like I did, unless you have nothing else better to do with your time on Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Roundy Crew said...

hey levi. yeah we'll be there for Christmas. congratulations on the bargains. did you happen to pick up an extra computer? I'll make you a good deal...jk. That's awesome you met mit romney. how did you pull that off? see ya