Friday, September 7, 2007

More Time


I did not have much time for myself the first year but now that I have finished the first year and the boards I have been having a lot more fun. I hear next semester it gets busy again but for now it is pretty layed back. I decided to start a blog because 1. I am kinda a dork, 2. Dick Smith did one first so I figured it wouldn't be too much of a homo thing to do, 3. Heather rarely lets me have any say in what goes on the "family" blog.
I have a new hero- Dwight Schrute. The Office is pretty much one of the best shows ever.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Today I went over to my friend Claires and we had an Office Marathon in preparation for Tues...can't wait! I hope your next baby is a boy so he can be a beet farmer. Love ya, Karen

Karen said...

wait, I was confused, I mean Thurs...at end of month